Monday, October 23, 2006

Empty handed!

I thought I could do it after some straightforward meetings with some people. Unconsciously, I might have even thougth that it could be easy.

But, getting some still shots of the film ‘Nangsu Mouni’ is proving to be really a tough job.

I’m really in a mood for doing a review of the movie together with a detailed story of the ambient moods in BOAT during a typical ‘Special Show’ of a Manipuri movie.

I tried in the morning yesterday. Came back empty handed. Again, I tried in the evening. Again, returned empty handed.

So, I thought it’s entirely appropriate not to make a post on 21st October 2006. It symbolizes empty handedness!

Today also, I returned empty handed.

But, I’m thinking that my blog deserves a little story, even if it’s about returning empty handed!

I’m trying tomorrow again.

No comments: