Monday, December 28, 2020

Yet another set,this time, inside their mountain-top "homes"?

 Some of the gems I had found out in the media during the last few days.


1) A well-known person from the Heinganag Assembly constituency came out(on one of the social media accounts of that person,which,by the ways,happens to have a substantial followers) with a curious video clip--curious in the sense the video clip shows that person standing on a mountain top at this time of the season!


I had a chance to feel how the weather is beating down on the residents of the towns of the mountain ranges of Manipur--it was snowing there.The video was by a random youtuber;at first sight,I thought it might be somewhere in Korea.Only when the youtuber started to speak I came to realize the scene belongs to some mountain-top towns of Manipur,In that cell phone video I could easily see the snows coming down relentlessly--I thought how cold it might be there.


In such a weather,that Heingang personality did not stand on just a simple mountain top--that particular mountain top looks down on a several rows of velvety mountain tops.Highest mountain top of that particular geographical area!!


Now,what's makes us asking  a lot of questions after seeing this particular video clip?


The video clip comes out just in right time--just two days after I published my last post.


In my last post,we discussed about the keywords-- "Heingang", "masked gunmen" and "an editor".


2) The next morning itself saw another curious development.


On the Imphal station of AIR,in that morning programme, it seemed that they cherry picked a documentary that's a lot to do with Himalaya and its off-shoots--Manipur's mountain ranges.


3) Then came "Mann ki Baat".


At the fag end of the last episode of the year 2020,there was a still another curious end game--Himalaya and pollution. (Did they anticipate some actions along the Ladakh sector?)


Only about 14 hours later,the dogs began barking.


Last night,I was woken up by a bursting desire to pee.I struggled to come out of my bed--it was so cold!


As I was struggling to get off the warmth of my bed,it slowly registered on my senses the feverish barking of dogs.Several dogs barking at the same time-- a sure sign that a particular stirring had drawn the attention of several dogs at the same time.That means the stirring did not come out of someone moving around stealthily.It should mean that several people moving around openly.


That was the stream of thought coming to my mind,the body of which was still snuggled beneath the thick layers of woolen blankets!


Finally,I managed to came off the bed.


As I was coming out of the toilet,the intensity of dogs' barking grew stronger.That made me cursed myself--how I woke up after getting only a few hours of sleep--it must not  even be midnight.


I was about to literally jump into my bed.But the ever growing intensity dogs' barking steered me to the next room where I put all my phones(no phones in my bed--I want to minimize the incidence of cell phone radio waves on my body,especially,my head).I picked up one of them-- to my surprise,it was 1.30 am.


1.30 in this freezing winter morning and several people moving around openly?


This thought made me sleepless.


Then,unconsciously,my mind began to connect the dots.


Keishampat area abounds in students hostels.


It is an open secret that some people are building glittering students hostels making sensible onlookers wondering where the money comes from.Simples cases of disproportionate assets.


A sudden thoughts came flooding into my minds.


What if the three actors whom I mentioned in my last post sank in huge money in building some of these student hostels?As these students hostels run kitchens for the students staying in their rooms,there must be a steady coming in  and going out of goods vehicles.That can happen even in the odd hours without attracting anybody's attention.


This sounds like a perfect front for a rebel groups's logistic operation.


Now,let's build up a scenario.


Let's assume that another set of rebel leaders,sheltering on mountain top bases,were taken down.As the battle field is on a remote mountain top there is no need to use precision weapons.We can theorize that the particular rebel group,whose leader returned "home" on  a particular 28th day,deploy blunt weapons attempting large scale targets.(We should note here the latest retaliatory attack happened on the early hours of the 28th December 2020),


This scenario could only mean that there would be several deaths and many more who are severely injured.


This makes us to connect to the feverish dogs barking at 1.30 am in my neighbourhood.


That could mean that one of the three rebel groups might have activated their secret logistic centres kept hidden inside a students hostel.They might be in an emergency mode.In the chilly mountain tops those hurt in the attack would surely need medicines,woolen blankets.foods etc.At the risk of their cover being blown over,they were trying to rush in emergency medicines,woolen and foods to their mountain top "second homes",that is,their "bases".


If we read this together with my last four posts,it is reasonable to assume that there should be retaliation on the "second homes",that is,their "bases" up on the mountain tops.We all know that it all begins with the targeted covert attack on a leader who returned "home".


A perfectly fitting endgame,a retaliation for a covert attack on a leader peacefully returning and staying as a common folk in his "home"--we should be explicit this time,retaliation on several mountain top "homes" ( that is,the "bases") of the three rebel groups.


Today is the 28th of December.


We must remember (by reading the last four posts) that they are trying to eliminate the leader who is at "home" by the 31st of December 2020.


There are four days left.


But the three rebel groups seem to be on an emergency mode.


That makes us to ask this question--do the three rebel groups still have the resources and will to home into their target by their publicly announced timeline,that is,by the 31st of December 2020?


Judging by their logistic operation at 1.30 am(that too,at the risk of blowing off the cover of their prized logistic operation centre),it is reasonable to assume that the three rebel groups are still stunned by the scale and effectiveness of the retaliatory strikes on the mountaintop "homes".


Stunned means that they are now bewildered,not knowing how to mop up their remaining resources,resulting in ever diminishing will to fight back.


No comments: