Sunday, January 10, 2021

Engineering the wildfire to equal the most chilling engineering of Meitei-Naga sectarian clash?

 They are trying to engineer a Meitei-Naga sectarian clash.


We should stop these madmen from proceeding further towards their sinister goal--see their sadism in action when they advertised their sinister intent by engineering a wildfire on the highest mountain top,which is characterized by the clashing claims of Meitei and Naga.


[ My post "Yet another set,this time,inside their mountain-top 'homes'?",dated 21st Dec 2020 deals with the keyword ,"mountain"--they are petrified to launch the retaliatory covert counter-attack against the attack on their "mountain-top" bases because that would invite yet another attack on their bases--so,in a freakish step,they are trying to sink themselves together with the attackers of their bases,by destroying the whole "battleground",namely,the Meitei polity--if they succeed in engineering a Meitei-Naga sectarian clash,they would certainly be in a striking distance of destroying the Meitei polity itself--they have now transformed themselves into mad men. ]


Anybody,any member of CSOs,reading this post of mine,should do their bits to stop these madmen to proceed with their sinister plan.


[ For the last ten days,I have been following these developments with the utmost pain in my heart--they even murdered an innocent NDRF personnel,who hails from "Heingang" Assembly Constituency to emphasize that they are going to destroy the Meitei polity itself as a revenge for the attacks on their bases on "mountain tops". ]


I still want to go out and so something to stop these mad men.I want to contact social activists,members and leaders of CSOs and appraise them of the impending danger.


But,after analyzing my current condition,I find myself in a tortuous situation.


For starters,I cannot go out of home for any extended period of time.After locking up my house,I always try to finish up all my errands within an hour or so.Otherwise,I face the imminent danger of my house getting broken into--the fifth break in  in my house was reported in my post,"Meitrabak and Kangleipak",dated 25th June 2020.


For the last ten days,I have been debating with my soul--what is the best I can do to stop these mad men,by taking into account my present condition?--those ten days are real tortuous.


Now,I have decided that the best I can do is to present in my blog the possible timeline of these madmen's course of action.If we can make a guess of the possible timeline,we should be in a better position to thwart these madmen.


1) They engineered the wildfire during the night of the 29th Dec 2020.But I think that the number "29" is not important because,as the place situates on the border,the news of the engineered wildfire would reach Imphal on the 30th Dec 2020.


"30" is our number.


[ To emphasize the reason why why we take "30" as our number,we must remember that '30' is the day of the month of December on which the leader who returned home on a '28' day,made his first public appearance--he did so in "Konung Mamang" which was also discussed in my post,'Yet another set,this time,inside their mountain-top 'homes',dated,21st Dec 2020.]


Now,we can take the number "30" as "10" and "3".


So,they are trying to make their first step in engineering the Meitei-Naga sectarian clash on the 10th March,2021?


2) We can also take the numbers "3" and "10" as to mean any day in between them.


The rebel group,who had inflicted the heavy blows to the mountain-top bases of the three rebel groups,have their armed wing established on the 8th February(or is it the 9th?) some thirty years ago.I cannot remember the exact date and the year.


Now,we have confronted ourselves with the most plausible date.


So,they are planning to make the first step in engineering the most chilling Meitei-Naga clash on the day of February which commemorates the foundation day of the armed wing of the above-mentioned rebel group.


[ In this moment of crisis we must not fail to analyze how rebel eco-system manage to produce such mad men--has the DNA of the rebel eco-system mutated for the worst during the last few decades?--from their deeds we come to know that they are squatting just on the borderline of what medical professional calls the 'psychopath'--we,the common people,call them the 'psychos'. ].


No comments: