Monday, March 01, 2021

Phase 3

 Shots were fired.(That was on 27th Feb night--I didn't hear a thing as I might be sleeping by that hour--I just read about it in this morning paper).


I feel they are closing in on me!


Also we need to remember that 'Poknapham' is also in my immediate neighbourhood and they lobbed a grenade in its office.


But Feb 27 shots were inside my own leikai--only a few houses are in between me and their target.


Why should I think that all these actually targeted me and this blog?


To answer this question,first thing to do is to understand the context how I landed in this peculiar position of mine.


I will begin with a history-making disruptive geo-political revealation.


That was on the 10th February 2021.


I published the post,entitled,"The soul of a 'paat' and experiments in pictorial sytax" at 1;10 pm.By 3 pm the Chinese army deployed around Pangon Tso,Ladakh had already started withdrawing.


Some actors,ostensibly,residing within the rebel eco-system of Manipur 'instructed' the general military commission in Beijing to start withdrawing the troops immediately.On ground,they could pull it off by 3 pm--within less than three hours of my publishing the said post.Logistically,it was almost a miracle.Being actors of the Manipuri rebel eco-system,they should be within the geographical boundary of manipur or very near to it,at their bases along the no-mans' land bordering Burma.How do they manage to establish such a secured communication channel to the power centres in Beijimg? I repeat myself--it is almost a miracle.


But why should they do that?


The answer lies within the story of this blog.The person behind this blog (ie me!) is still in the state of bewilderment in gradually finding out how those actors have been so unobtrusively crafting an elegant strategy to bring forth a narrative of who they are and how they are going to proceed further by letting their silhouette spotted on the body of this blog.They are not revealing themselves(why??) and they seem to be asking the world to be content by seeing only their silhouette(is there any precedents of the emergence of such actors in the long human history?).


Why my blog?


I think that they have been examining my blog for quite  sometime.They might have detected that this blog have trying to put its fingers on the 'objective realities' of our society--unsullied by the personal interest of the blogger himself and by the virulent propaganda constantly swirling around us.The key word--'objective reality'.As a blogger,I am totally into trying to put my fingers on them.So, they might have sensed a strategic opening in this blog to send out hints of their existence and to give notice to the world how they are going to re-make their society in their own scheme of things.


Let's go for an example.


The Feb 10 post,entitled,"The soul of a 'paat' and the experiments in pictorial syntax",somehow managed to reveal the 'objective reality' of the creativity and foresight of the architects of our language.I do not want to sound like I am complimenting myself but that revelation is totally disruptive one.It also impressed me totally.More than that,I am proud to be one of the sons of those architects.For their part,those actors are saying--'We are the sons and daughters of those architects,just revealed in this blog and we have already managed to build up an equally disruptive friendly relations with the Chinese and we will show you by letting the Chinese army withdrawing their troops around Pangong Tso within hours of the publication of that particular post'.And they just did it.Unknown to the general public,the disruptive ripple effects felt around the capital cities around the world is only to be imagined--we are treading in a phase of human history where Pangong Tso just announced the opening up of a whole new chapter.


What should I do about this?


I am in a totally peculiar situation.


This peculiarity,understandably,makes people crazy--so much so that they are now showing traits of psychopathy in their conduct.And it also proved to be the decisive movement in my life where I unwittingly landed in this hell hole of enclosed war zone.I am totally realistic in saying that I am living inside a warzone.(Please read the description of this war zone in my posts,entitled,'Gangajal and......',dated 25th May,2020 and the postscript section of the post,entitled,'Unbelievable political development in Kakching and India's favourite rebel group',dated 10th Nov 2020.


Please refer to another of my post,entitled,Two rotations--one onside the another' to get a clearer idea of how I have been encircled by the psychopaths for the last six years.This encirclement is happening exactly because of the fact that I have been living in a warzone.


Encirclement: Phase 1

---------------------


The encirclement began not because of anything unpleasant happened between me and the psychopaths.The reason is more complicated.Looking back,I now think that they concluded that I was receiving instructions of how to write in my blog from some unseen actors.Their immediate aim is to get the identity of those actors.So,they put informers around my house.Presumably,they might had noted down every movement of mine.


As there has been not any sort of instruction to me from anybody,they have not been able to find out anything.


Encirclement: Phase 2.

---------------------


This phase began when they refused to use the data they were getting from their first phase of encirclement.More disturbingly,they seemed not ready to use any sort of data in arriving at conclusions.They seemed more like to believe in supernatural prowess. Apparently,they concluded I was continuing receiving instructions in a 'supernatural' way!


This amazing state of their mind propelled them to execute their second phase of their encirclement.


They began contacting the shops where I regularly bought my foods and tried to supply with chemical-laden foods.They were trying to eliminate me by slow poisoning.


I bet that they did not do that because they hated me.


Their line of reasoning is fantastic--if they kept on trying to slowly poison me for a considerable period of time,those actors who are assumed to be sending instructions would eventually come out to protect me.


That did not happen.


Encirclement: Phase 3.

---------------------


I think this phase started from the 13 February 2021 when they lobbed that grenade inside the office of 'Poknapham' daily.And they trudged on to send out the message of the changed nature of the encirclement--we have to see the shots that were fired on the night of 27th Feb in my leikai in this light.


I intentionally leave out their intermediary step--that is, the step they had taken in between the two I have just mentioned above.


This intermediate step was also mentioned in my last post--as the 'coincidence'.



Unknown rebel group threatened 'Poknapham' daily to cease publishing for six months.In response,all the journalists of Manipur announced work-stopping strike for 48 hours.During the same night,New Delhi,suddenly,announced measure to control digital media(like this blog?).The same night also saw American warplanes bombing select locations inside Syria.


1) Rebel groups(except the ones which presumably houses the unseen actors we are referring to at this post of mine) want to know the identity of those unseen actors.


2) Prime Minister of India,Mr Narendra Modi,representing the majority of people of India,also want to know it.


3) President of US,Mr Joe Biden,representing the majority of American people,also want to know it.


The announcement of the 48 strike by the journalist of Manipur is not a simple act.Some leading figures of media fraternity of Manipur,in connivance with several rebel groups,are working in tandem with New Delhi and Washington.This itself is the case of real time history making--that too,in front of our own eyes.Besides the rebel groups,what is most worrying is the status of journalistic activity in Manipur.They are now taking the leading roles.In doing so,they are transporting themselves well below the minimum acceptable threshold of journalistic ethics.Any society cannot function with its a media acting like this.This is a sure sign that our society is disintegrating.


So,how I become sucked in their scheme of things?


This answer also embodies the changed strategy of the phase 3 of the encirclement.


They are threatening me to come out and negotiate with them.


If I do not do it,they are prepared to use force.


What should I do now?


I have already decided on my future course of action.I will give the full detail in my next post tomorrow.


No comments: