Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Is tonight the D-day(updated)?

I still cannot access Twitter.

My last Twitter login was at around noon.As I tried to read the latest tweets,I had noticed that the lock emblem and 'https' were crossed out by big red-colouerd 'X'.That was a novelty for me and the colour red in the address bar was certainly striking.And,I didnot fail to ask myself--'what's happening in my Twitter account?'

I also vividly remember the last few tweets.Someone from Indian Express was there at IIT,Delhi covering the Townhall of Mr Mark Zuckerberg.His last tweet(when I was log in) told me that queue was just started forming for a seat at Dogra hall.

So,the funny red cross materialized in the address bar when the Townhall of Mark Zuckerberg was starting in New Delhi.

That immediately brings us to the last Townhall in California which was attended by none other than Mr Narendra Modi,the prime minister of India.

I have this blogpost about that California Townhall.The blogpost said that as the Townhall was progressing in California they were planning to atttack the Tetseo Sisters at Andro,Manipur.

As my blogpsot came several days ahead of the Townhall(and the touorist fest at Andro)nothing nasty happened at Andro.

So,would this second Townhall in New Delhi bring us the postponed 'nastiness' to us?

As the original 'nastiness' was planned during the night of California Townhall at Andro fest,it may happened during the night of the Townhall in New Delhi.

Is tonight the D-day?


UPDATE
10.39 pm.

As I was having my supper.many thoughts came to my mind.

1)Tomorrow,Indian leaders are holding summit meetings with their African counterparts.Are Indian leaders still think of Africa as a dark continent?

2)This thought comes to my mind because some constituents within Manipuri society would be remembering what they call the darkest day in our history--the burning of the Puyas.Holding summit meetings with leaders of the dark continent on the same day when we commemorate our own dark day,are they saying,in the most subtle possible manner--'We know burning of Puyas was the darkest deed but we would do it again'.

3)If the D-day comes tonight and continue after midnight,we would have the starkest possible way of commemorating our dark day.

4)If (3) happens,then,it would give a religious tinge to the battleline.

5)If they succeed in giving a religious tinge to the battleline,they would certainly empower the 'leaders who are losing their ways'(my last post).In a craftiest possible way,they would manage to give a fresh lease life to those leaders.This would result in further intensification of competition amongst leaders and groups within Manipuri society.In other words,this would deepen the disunity in Manipuri society.

Last but not the least.This thought came to me some minutes after publishing this post(I mean,before even cooking my supper!) 15-20 minutes after publishing my post I noticed that there were sudden spike in bursting of crackers not far away from my house.I now think that this spike is already forming a pattern.On two other occassions,one,on the start of 'Hand In Hand' and the other,on the concluding day of 'Hand In Hand',I also noticed this spike.On both the occassions,I also published posts. 15-20 minutes after publishing both the posts,I noticed sudden spikes in the bursting of firecrackers.So,some people were letting everyone know that they were giving encouragements to 'Hand In Hand'.

Tonight,they are giving encouragement to an anticipated D-day.

No comments: