Tuesday, January 12, 2021

My house got broken into.

 I came to know of this break in only 30 minutes ago.


1) I went to toilet.I heard a vehicle pulled up just in front of my house.Curious,I went to my phone and learnt that it was 2 am.


I asked myself--why this early? But I went back to my bed and,it turned out, I slept soundly.


As I slept, they intruded into my house and put chemicals in my (a)drinking water,(b) cooked foods in my fridge or(c) replace the stock of rice,which I kept in the room the break in happened.


2) At 2 am they took photograph of the cable which I DIYed for my lock.Then,they came back at around 6 am because,by this time,my radio,tuning in to AIR Imphal is always blaring extra loud,that too,in the room adjacent to the one where the break in  happened.(They surveil me constantly and so thoroughly that '6 am' thingie is a common knowledge to them).


They cut my cable and replaced it with the one they DIYed,looking at the photograph taken several hours earlier.( Then,they went away without intruding into the room.This is also plausible because they replaced the cable in a way thoroughly different from what I did earlier,thus letting me know in an easier way that something fishy had already happened there).


3) If number (2) is true,they might have smeared some chemicals onto the cable and the two locks going with it.


As I had already checked the whole thing by pulling and jerking the cable and touching  the locks,my hands might have got contaminated.


Soddenly aware of the danger,I washed my hand thoroughly using bathing soap.


Is that enough?


I am profoundly confused.

 

No comments: