Thursday, September 03, 2009

Changed times and the time-changers!

How time has changed!

Catching the seasonal flu virus was such a routine part of every day life--so mundane.

But in the times of swine flu,it's such a big deal. It makes me extremely uneasy when I caught the seasonal flu virus a week or so back.

I've been resting since then. I think I'm out of the virus cycle now.But I'm taking no chances. I'll be resting for yet another 2 days.

When I say 'rest' I'm still into my daily chores. And I came to realize during the last few days that shopping is one of most energy sapping chores. There are always so many things to buy.

When I went shopping this evening,I saw a Reva car. It was so tiny! Even if it's a 2 seater,it looks so good on the samll roads of Manipur.

Electric cars,like Reva should be the future. I like it. New products like Reva should be time-changers!

No comments: