Wednesday, April 07, 2021

The Tatmadaw-linked US Capitol lockdown points to nuclear powered-drones?

This post should be read together with my last post.


As the title suggests, I am into completely uncharted territory.To assuage myself,I have been googling for some links to support this post.All I could find are the some security analysts whose unconfirmed 'information' support my viewpoint.But I do not want to name those analysts.


The best I can do is to re-read a past post of mine to make my  point that this post is not the first time I tried venturing into risky but rewarding piece of writing.Let's go to a relevant section of my past post.


----------

Now,the decisive question--

Does the date 11th Dec 2018 bring the narrative of the predators towards the New Lazang sector along the India Burma border?


now,the surreal question--


Did the predators attack the elite commandos of the India's military in the battle of 11th Dec 2018?


This question makes me all shaken up to the core of my being.So far,I have been simply coming to a point where my objective deductions make me travel to.But this particular deduction makes me stunned.


Is this scenario of predators as the tools of war possible?


Is it biological warfare?


This is terrifyingly disorienting for me.


But I should not end abruptly.I should return to the mundane affairs of this update.We have the last question--


Does this possibility of the predators as the tools of war make our first groups within the Manipuri society sense that the existence of the predators would tilt the competition decisively against them?

----------


The above reproduction is from a post,entitled,'11th Dec 18--the day of the 2nd battle of the 1st war of Kurukshetra?(updated)',dated 13th Dec 2018.


We should not take the points raised in the above reproduced part of my past post lightly.There are two reasons:


(a) The US Defense Department officials,in their press briefings,accused China of trying to biologically 'enhance' their soldiers.


(b) Now,Elon Musk's Neuralink have already implanted a chip inside a monkey's brain.The monkey can play video games by itself.


Now,I will summarize how I come to the idea of a nuclear powered-drones.


(1) If we re-read my last post,it is to be noted that we expect a lot of bloodshed in the aftermath of the casualties in the Tatmadaw side in the Nampalong battlefield.


The next day itself we saw a heavy blood shedding in central India.


But the scale of bloodletting seen there is almost normal now-a-days.


(2) So,(1) is not the story the 'Tatmadaw-US Capitol' narrative had to tell the world.


So,what's the story?


Where do we find it?


These are the questions that kept me fixated to the news sources I trust most.


(3) Suddenly,I have found something interesting.


The story was the payment of one million dollar as the commission for the Rafale deal.As I read the news I became disappointed as it had now pointed out the payment was meant for miniature model of Rafale.'What is this story',I said to myself.


(4) Then,it happened.


Out of blue,one topic became trending in Twitter.


The topic is like this: "The Government of India will give one billion US dollar in cash if anyone come forward to 'make-in-India' chips in India".


This is the trigger to make me think of drones and Meng Wanzhou.


Meng Wangxhou is the CFO of Huawei,who is under arrest in Canada.Canada arrested her as its Southern neighbour officially want her extradited to their land,the US.The arrest and the ongoing trial of Meng hanzhou is the only tangible episode where one put his/her finger on the much-trumpeted US-China rivalry.


Meng and chips are connected.This we can understand graphically if we know that Huawei was forced to sell off it sub-brand,Honor.The reason is that Huawei cannot find any vendor to supply enough chips.All the chipmakers have parts which has patented US tech.And US government had blacklisted Huawei.So,any chipmaker selling chips to Huawei is liable to be prosecuted under the US laws.


Here,we must note that China is the only country in the world which is producing chips  not containing US-patented tech.But their products are not state-of-the-art yet.The current and competitive phones(like Huawei make) need the state-of-the-art chips.


(5) But drones? What about drones?I know drones have chips but it is a weak connection.Another link is the miniature model of Rafale.This second link is also weak. I am looking for robust connection.


Again,I kept reading news minutely,trying to seek out the unexpected and veiled details.


(6) Again,it happened.


I was reading the news of Russian forces amassing its troops and weaponry along the Ukraine border.It started on the 1st of  April 2021.Right now,heavy fighting is reported around Donbass.


The situation becomes so dire that the US Army chief is forced to have telephonic discussion about the matter with his Russian counterpart.


As the mass transportation was happening several security analysts have quoted unconfirmed sources as saying that Russian have now successfully miniaturize nuclear propulsion so that that their mobile SAM units can be re-fueled only once in six months.If it is true it is a huge development.


We should not wave aside their report.


Every nation has secretly working on miniaturization of nuclear proplusion.Even some US space startups has put their money on the nuclear-powered rocket engine--they are not aiming for some distant future but ,are aiming for workable prototype within some years.


Has the Chinese beaten them all in the race of manufacturing of deployment ready nuclear-powered drones?


This is a huge question.


But if we go back to the points mentioned in (a) and (b) above,we can safely say that the possibility is quite real.


In this backdrop,we should drag in the special relationship between the 'Unseen actors' and China.


As in the case of the predators,the nuclear-powered drones must be deployed first by the 'Unseen actors'.


As was discussed in my last post,we had expected attacks on the base areas of the rebel groups of Manipur,who,along with New Delhi,pulled the strings to attack the Tatmadaw in and around Namphalong.


My gut feelings tell me those attacks had already happened,inflicting heavy losses to the bases located along India-Burma border.


These rebel groups,secretly aligning with India.are now severely weakened,both morally and militarily.


No comments: