Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The silence of the CSOs.

Below is the sample of the news I had read this morning.(I think I do not need to remind anybody that today has something to do with the number 13--today is the 13th day of the month!).

1)US secretary of defense,Mr Ashton Carter's just concluded India visit.This news shows us in no uncertain terms that both India and US are ready to enter into military alliance,if the situation demands.What might be 'situation' they are anticipating?

2)Kerala temple's firework tragedy.They specifically arrested only 13 culprits.Not to be missed--I read this news item which was provided by a French news agency! French connection!!

3)Curfew in parts of Manipur on a Cheiraoba day,which is the 13th April,2016.As is wont in Manipur there are now two Cheiraoba days--one on the 8th April and another,13th of April.This means that today,the 13th,is an important day for at least half of the population of the valley of Manipur.On such a day,there is curfew in parts of Manipur.I think this is the first time in the history of Manipur that such a violence and the resultant curfew popped up out of nowhere around such an important day.

Having gone through the above news items,I now feel that everybody has already gone for an overkill over matters relating to the number 13.I even do not like to write about it.

What's drawing my attention and curiosity is this:The complete silence of the hyper-active CSOs in relation to the present curfew.Why is this sudden and inexplicable silence?

This definitely breaks a pattern.And,I feel that this pattern-breaking silence is totally intriguing.

No comments: