Thursday, March 11, 2021

YAOSHANG : : It is disguising as festival to reveal the concept of 'Zero'.

 I should shout--Eureka,Eureka'.


I want to document this moment.The moment came to me four minutes to six in the morning.


My excitement knows no bounds now.


After publishing the posts,the first,entitled,"Finding the 'Tat'",dated 16th February 2021 and the second,entitled,"Two rotations--one inside the another",dated 18th February,2021,I tentatively asked myself--'Is there any hint of our architects grasping the concept of zero?'


I intentionally planned to go slow.I do not want to rush to conclusion because I have already the preconceived idea of zero in my subconscious mind.That preconceived idea should not make me to put words in the mouths of the architects of our language.I think I have been taking all the necessary steps to shorn myself of all the preconceived ideas in me.


1) 'Yaoshang' happens on full moon because it makes a full circle.


2) 'Thabal chongba' is a rotating circle.It is amazing we have not been able to crack the riddle open sooner!


3) Besides dealing with zero,'Yaoshang' also deals with two another elemental subjects--it is amazing to discover how our architects did them with so much simplicity and supreme erudition.


4) According to our architects,zero is 'Siyayo'.


I have absolutely no desire to wait for the publication of my monograph to put the interpretation of 'Yaoshang' into public doamain. I want to do it at this moment itself.It is too important to wait for anything.


But I need some diagrams.


I have not installed 'Office'.I go to online editors to draw diagrams for my private usages.But those diagrams are all amateurish,which are not fit to put to use in anything residing in public domain.


I am thinking how to get public domain ready diagrams.As soon as I can solve this problem,I will put the interpretation of 'Yaoshang',which came to my mind this morning,into public domain .


POSTSCRIPT

4 p.m.


We all know that our architects predicted as follows:


--" Nonglen chingda thaabal leerol saklakhinee".--


Now,we can deduct that they are referring to peoples of some societies which are not informed by the three elemental knowledge which are envisaged in 'Thaabal leerol'--a part of YAOSHANG.


They predicted that these peoples would,in times to come,inflict catastrophic impact on the global society as a whole.


All said and done,I still submit that the ideas which came to me this morning needs to be thoroughly and vigorously tested by our society.


No comments: