Friday, March 14, 2008

Here I am

I’ve returned to my blog.

I did this on an impulse. But today is 13th. Will 13 be always unlucky? Will my return to my blog be a bad restart?

I’ve so many things to say. But the first, the prelude!

I planned to rest for ¾ days because of an onset of a flu virus infection. But I ended up resting for almost 6 months! Life is always so full of surprises!!

But I’m enjoying my offline world. It is world without rss feeds and I thought that I would not be able to populate that kind life. But slowly I got used to it. Surprise, surprise!

Actually, I kept postponing returning to my blog as I planned for an interrupted internet and power. As regards power it is easy if you are ready to bear the cost. But the intenet? It is really difficult in a place like Imphal. As I’m typing this BSNL’s broadband is down and I’m using dialup service to post this.

I’ll try to come to my blog on a daily basis.

I’ve so many things to say!!

2 comments:

gypsy said...

Hey, welcome back. i have been dropping by your blog regularly checking for signs that you are still alive!

echaandam said...

Thanks Gypsy.

I didn’t know you regularly checked on my poor blog but YOU are the FIRST PERSON I informed as soon as I made my return post.

Still, you are right. Six months are like eons on the Web. I should not do this disappearing act again in the future!

I’m tendering my heartfelt apologies to the blogging community in general and to the Gypsy in particular.