Sunday, June 28, 2020

'Laanmei' and 'Thaanbi".

Just heard it over the radio this morning.

This particular prophesy was mentioned just once in the song.I was waiting for the repeat mention but it never came.I'm not sure I heard the last sentence(a single word--how elegant it is!) correctly.And,I have  not been able verify it independently.(I did open up some dusty books but I could not find it there also).

The prophesy,as I heard it in a song in this morning radio programme:

Laanmei
Thaanbi
Toi toi
Hangen poura
Kit.

1) Oh! Geniuses of the small place(or country),

2) Oh! Leaders of the small population(or society),

3) Enlarge and enhance the scope and areas of interactions.

4) Then,let the detailed and goal-specific strategies and tactics be manifested themselves in well-selected and goal-enhancing areas only.

5) After this,make rooms for further interactions.

No comments: