Tuesday, June 23, 2020

'Wainus' : They will come flying over Manipur.

There is still another significant prophesy which says that 'wainus' will come flying over Manipur and it would serve as a sign that war is coming.

In this context,we need to re-visit 'wainu' here.

First,it's imperative that we again read my post 'Gangajal and crime against humanity'.In the said post we had discussed the following points:

1)The vangyuard of the Ganga basin civiliztion banished the Buddha from his homeplace,only to be taken back symolically as one of the 'dus avatar' centuries later.

2)They also mudered Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.

3)Now,they are planning to add poisons to the foods and drinking water to assassinate the members of the leading class of Manipur.

The vanguard of the Ganga basin civilization exactly fits into the definition of 'wainu',as was succinctly pointed out in my last post.'Wainu' denotes people having outlook of restricted horizon.

The vanguard of the Ganga basin civilization are the 'wainus'.

Now,let's come to the second part of the prophesy we had discussed in my last post.

--Wainu o wainu o
  Chingda taba wainuna tamda tage mahaire
  Tamda taba wainuna chingda tage mahaire
  Wainuna phase li phase
  Wainu ta noi noi.

1)The prophesy is calling out the 'wainus'--the banguard of the Ganga basin civilization.

2)As was succinctly laid out in my last post,the second and third sentences of the prophesy say there would be great flux within the leaderships of the 'wainu' domain.

As we know that the vanguard of the  Ganga basin civilization is the 'wainu' ,this flux may point to the emergence of 'Hindutva' as the defining characteristic of the Indian civilization and the resultant churns manifested before our own eyes.

3)As was discussed in detail in my last post,there is urgent need for every right thinking citizen of the globe to plot the pathways(and,also fix the position) taken by the self-proclaimed leaders in the graph of the flux.Unless we do this urgently, the globe would be in great danger.

4)The last sentence instructs us to implement the task envisaged in (3) by evaluating the activities of the lower-rung members of the 'wainu'domain--their activities should serve as the barometer to monitor the state of the flux in the leadership tussle within the 'wainu' domain.

Who are the lower-rung members of the 'wainu' domain?

They are the gangs representing the religio-linguistic constituent of Manipur,who serve as the collaborators of 'wainus' in  Manipur.This point was discussed in detail in my post entitled 'Gangajal and crime against humanity'.

By making ourselves constantly informed by the readings of this 'barometer',we should be able to ascertain the timing when the 'wainus' would take their flights over Manipur.


POSTSCRIPT

I'm in a crisis mode.

I'm still ascertaining if the gangs representing the religio-linguistic constituent of Manipur broke into my house yesterday.

If they did so,it would be the fifth time they broke into my house.

I need to give some details of how they did the break ins in the past.The gangs have a masterkey in their possession.So,the commercially available locks are no use.I also suspect that the device they have been using is a military grade one.

After the last break in I was left with no option but to devise a system whereby my main door is shut closed by using a long wire,which reaches upto my main gate in the street.

The trick is to use the commercial available lock as the end of the wire at my main gate in the street.My main gate is covered by a cctv camera of a shop in the premises of my properties.The trick made me safe for the last several months.The only drawback is that it is such a hassle to put in place the system--it usually takes nearly one hour to do it effectively.For the last several months I have been putting in place a locking system wasting upto one hour of my time every time I go out of my house.

Yesterday,I targeted to do my shopping in under 30 minutes and so,I bypassed the lengthy locking.Now,I think that I made a mistake yesterday.

The question right now are:

1)Did they break in to re-possess the heavy metal fortified rice,moong dal and sagolhawai in my place?

2)Did they they put some poisons in my drinking water as well?

No comments: