Thursday, April 20, 2006

And...

This afternoon I went to a seminar.

Sure enough, it’s about the ‘constraints in the development process in the interior areas’ ie, the hills.

I was not a registered delegate and so I thought of going to back benches and listened to the deliberations.

When I reached there ( the State Guest House) it was late( around 3 in the afternoon) and the auditorium was completely filled up.

Why, so many people are interested in seminars.

But there was some cable guys covering the seminar live. I went in their control room and watched and listened to the deliberation until it was 6.30 in the evening.

Today is the day one of the seminar. I’ll be going there again tomorrow.

Hey, there must be something wrong ! So many beautiful girls ---presumably part of the organizers. I even manage to spot one girl –a beauty and whom I suspect I’m attracted to.

Will she be still there tomorrow?

No comments: