Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Is this the end?

When I hurried back home to skirt the 6 pm dateline of the start of the curfew, I found out that there was no light.

My first reaction--'Is this the end?'

Is this the end of the uninterrupted electricity we have been getting since the day after the murder of the three Govt officials?

Is there some breakthrough in Delhi the Chief Minister me the Home Minister there? So that the supply of uninterrupted power to the people won't be necessary at all?

Questions abound!

But keeping other thngs in the backburner, we should not here that we have been getting uninterrupted electricity since the last 7-8 days. It has been quite a experience for us Imphalites.

I'm loving this experience!

There was also a lot of official proclamations of how they were trying to give uninterrupted power at least throughout length of the high school leaving which starts on the 27th of this month.

So, I hpoe this situation persists at least a week or 10 days. Within these days I hope to finish some pressing works.

In the evening when I was pondering over all these questions out in my yard, I got hit by a drop of water and then another one.

'Is this rain'--I asked.

Sure enough, I got the first amongsth the first drops of the season's first rainfall on my face!

Now, there is a drizzle.

I'm already give title the post with the word 'end' but today also marks the begining of soemthing--season's first reainfall.

Cheers!!

No comments: