Thursday, April 16, 2009

Let there be some more mix ups!

It's almost a week now--a week of uninterrupted power supply. Day and night we got power supply that's not interrupted.

Then, two nights ago, there was a loud explosion in the Keisampat power station. There was blanket black out in my area.

Late in the night, I heard murmurings in the neighbourhood that there woul be no power supply during the night and the following day also. But an hour or so later, I heard the big generator in the power station starting up and immediately we got ligth.

I've haerd people talking that the particular generator is the emergency stand by for the Governors, ministers and VIPs.

So, the transformer feeding our area got connected to the big generator! What do you think of this? I'm sure that it must be due some mix ups! I can't think of any other reason!!

But when I tried to start my computer up, my crt monitor went crazy. I tried for nearly 30 minutes but it would not show any picture.

Yesterday, I rushed out to repair it.

The repairmen could only deliver it this afternoon.

No comments: