Sunday, April 19, 2009

Which one?

I began to think that the uniterrupted power supply during the past week was something to do with the coming Election. Then, suddenly, it went away.

The day before yesterday, we didn't get even one hour of power supply during the day and it only came back at around 9 in the night.

By the time I got it, I felt so exhausted that I was incapable of going near my desktop.

I guess it was totally due to anxiety. Because I was planning to spend the whole day-10 to 4-in front of my computer. Then, breaking the pattern of the week(at least), I even didn't get one of power supply.

I felt so let down(by whom?) that day.

And, yesterday?

There was complete failure in BSNL networks.Even their dial up services were not working.

So, it's either the power failure or the breakdown of the internet networks!

No comments: