Monday, April 06, 2009

Two at a time is bad enough.

I kind of began asking myself if having red meat once in a week was sufficient. That came to mind some weeks ago.

Yesterday was Sunday and I had some red meat for lunch. During the night, even at around 10, I felt so full--but I forced myself to eat something.

This morning I woke up with the funny feeling of still so full. I had only some fruits for breakfast--actually, I forced myself to eat that also.

I had to skip lunch as well. I had only some biscuits and I am resting right now.

I've this hunch that if I do not take some rest, I would make myself ill.

I thought of closiing the frequency of having red meat once every 4 days. Now, I'm asking myself if yesterday's meat was the culprit for making me feel unwell right now. What would happen if I start eating it for every 4 days?

One reason might be that I mostly depend on fruits, vegetables and fish. Meat is so oily and that proved to be a stress builder yesterday.

Another reason might be that yesterday was so warm. Warm as a normal summer days, it was. Even if April Imphal is otherwise cool.

May be, my body could not stand two stress builders yesterday.

No comments: