Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Before and after.

Before I got enlightened(my last post), I was zeroing in to Smasung's NC 10!

NC10 is Samsung's newest offering in netbook category. What's most attractive to me is its battery life. Third party testing actually returned more than 7 hrs of active brawsing the web. That's excellent.

My sceme was to use it as a backup to my desktop. As soon as there is a power cut, I would start up the netbook and continue working. As the power connection resumes, I would again return to my desktop.

That's survival scheme for a place so plagued with power blackouts.

Now, I've the option of going for a 'VIP'power line(my last post). I can wait at least for some months for buying a netbook. In some months, netbook with swivel screens would be coming out in the market. All of them promise 5-7 hrs of battery life. Swivel screen means they can be used as a tablet also.

If waiting for some months promises an addition of an attractive feature, it's worth the wait.

No comments: