Saturday, March 07, 2009

It's just a pure coincidence.

When I said in my last post that it would be better if they start the curfew from 7 in the night, I had just mentioned the '7' out of nowhere. There was no particular reason to mention it. It just sounded right.

But, when I was shopping at around 4.30, I heard the lady vegetable vendors talking among themselves that the curfew had been relaxed upto 7 in the night.

7 IN THE NIGHT? JUST LIKE I HAD MENTIONED IN MY LAST POST IN MY MY BLOG?

It turned to be exactly like that. The curfew had started from 7 pm today!

Let's say there is 'minimal' chance of the particular post of my blog having been read by the power that be in Manipur. Even if they had read the post there would be no reason to please an unknown blogger.

So, I would repeat myself: It's just a pure coincidence.

No comments: