Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Dreadful counting

World is so full of people who condone and support lawlessness. I thought Delhi, being an emerging player of coming global polarity, would be appalled by the Tehelka photos.

And the Chief Minister was in uncharacteristic self when he stormed out of meeting in Planning Commission office. Was it a stage-managed drama so as to enable him to stay a bit longer in New Delhi?

I've this dreadful feeling when I have to start counting so many people who are spporters of lawlessness, not less in fancied New Delhi.

Right, at the moment, I'm hearing so many sounds of explosion of mock bombs used to disperse the 'meira paibis' who are palnning a torch rally.

I've this uneasy feeling that brute force of the State would crush such agitations of the aggrieved people.

POSTSCRIPT:
Just read that the CM had instituted a judicial probe--that's in Google News. Was it the case of Delhi people forcing his hand?

No comments: