Sunday, December 24, 2006

Totally immersing!

Most of the times, I find myself totally immersed in whatever I happened to be involved with at some particular point of time. That may be a good personal trait but I find it coming in the way of distributing my attentions and time to other works which are to be normally encountered in my daily life.

Sometimes that proved to be unbearable, as I find myself at the moment.

When building a house by using bricks and cement, it is absolutely needed that the freshly laid bricks walls are given enough water all throughout day and night so that it got cured properly. So, there I am giving water to the freshly laid walls of the annex in the morning and evening. It took me one full hour to complete the watering. So, two hours have already gone—one each in the morning and evening.

Surprisingly, I found out I was totally immersed in watering the brick walls! I’ve been doing it elaborately, throwing up mug full of the water at the top of the walls until the water coming down from the top slowly spread all throughout the entire length and breadth of the wall. And, I’ve been doing it on both sides of the walls!

In no time, I also found that all my muscles are aching! I’m still a bundle of aching muscles!!

No comments: