Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wow! Dinner at 8!!

Wow! I had my dinner tonight at 8!

Well, I went to one of my sisters’ place and she would not let me go without having dinner with her small family. Tonight is one of those rare occasions when I was treated with eromba. Come to think of this, it is more than 2 years now that I didn’t have regular plate of eromba. Only on rare occasions like tonight.

Yes, I do like eromba a lot. But I don’t cook well enough to make a yummy eromba.

But on a societal perspective, I’m the living proof that for someone living in Imphal eromba is not that important! I’m not denigrating eromba but we can also change in altogether different direction where we won’t have eromba as a regular dish.

Unintentionally, building my annex is proving to be a major schedule killer for me. It demands a lot of my time and attention. I can’t deny that I’m also learning a lot of new developments which are still forming the undercurrent of our society. I mean, during the interactions with new generation workmen who are building my annex.

But it is still proving to be a major distraction for me. For one, I’m not still unable to manage my time mainly because this construction work is consuming major portion of my time. I mean, I didn’t foresee this when I started it.

By the way, 2 of my sisters are also building their own annexes!

No comments: