Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I actually do have a lot of imaginations!

Even elderly women turned their heads to have a look at her. As she walked through the crowd under the flyover everybody there seemed to turn his head to have a furtive glance towards her.

She has the face; she is shapely and fashionable and even has a touch of class. But she looked nearing her thirties and so, it is quite surprising that I’ve not seen her before.

Well, I only strayed a few hundred feet to follow her!

I was on my usual route to the reading room near GM Hall. Halfway through my walk, I saw her coming from opposite direction. I stopped, turned around and followed her!

But the most tantalizing thing is several times she flipped her hair to make cover for her sideway glances to confirm if someone was following her. And she did actually see me following her!

In the end, her body language told me that she was fleeing her stalker! She abruptly stopped a rickshaw coming near her and jumped into it and in no time, she was gone. But in doing so, I clearly heard her telling the rickshaw where to take her. It seemed that she was telling the rickshaw her place a bit louder!

I may be imagining things but a wannabe writer should have a lot of that stuff!

For tomorrow, if I get the power supply, I’ll keep updating this blog as often as possible. The counting of votes begins at 8 in the morning and we should have at least some trends by 8.30 in the morning.

No comments: