Thursday, April 19, 2007

Good country songs

It’s the best collection of country songs. 22 of them. That’s one of the files I downloaded on the 13th when I was on the marathon downloading session to use up my free 2 gb downloads. That’s my permissible data download package available in my DSL plan.

I got it as bit torrent files. Whoever had uploaded it must be an angel. Such good songs.

I also got some ebooks which really, really useful. Most of them are uploaded by their authors themselves. So, in ebooks sections at least, we are not dealing with piracy. All of them have their authors’ sites on the opening pages. I’m going to visit them and say thank you to them.

I downloaded all of them on the 13th but I could begin checking some of them only this evening.

But I know that for many evening to come I can definitely unwind listening to the said country songs.

No comments: