Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Oh! phone, my phone!

On the Friday night I found out that my phone was not working. It was already 7 in the evening and I had no energy to check the cables within my own premises. On many occasions, the faults were found to be situated within the cabling in my own premises.

The following was also a bandh day.(It was to protest against the execution of three young men, who were turned out to be drug addicts. Eyewitnesses told the media that at least 2 were made to kneel down on the road, in full view of the public and pumped with bullets from the back of the heads. It was terrifying to read that press report). First, I checked out the cabling within my premises and having fail to detect any fault, I made a complaint to the phone co. Then, on Sundays they are not making any fault repairing.

Today, I personally met the line staff but they told me that they would try to attend to my phone. They guaranteed that they would attend to the fault tomorrow! So, I again went to meet them at their work site and coaxed them to come to my phone. That was around 3 in the afternoon.

Ultimately, it was found out that there was a major cable disruption.

No comments: