Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Got invited for beta testing Joost

The story goes on like this.

The very day when I got DSL account I went to the joost site and clicked on the ‘apply for beta’ button hoping that I would get a beta product immediately. Instead, I had to fill up a form and after submitting it, I was informed to wait for the beta product. I was also informed that the product was available only to a select group of beta testers. I was hugely disappointed.

When filling up the form I was asked to give my blog url.

Now, I think the Joost team had a peek at my blog and decided that they need to have voices from small towns also! Otherwise, why should I be among those select groups of beta testers?

But befitting the small town nature of the location where my computer sits, when I try to open Joost on my computer I’m greeted with an error message! Right now, I’m trying to email the Joost team detailing my problem.

I’ll come again when I could beta test the product.

But I should take this opportunity to thank the Joost team. Thank you, Joost team!

No comments: