Thursday, April 26, 2007

Starting up my dektop first time in the last 48 hrs!

Monday night, the internal battery of my UPS had a sudden death! I didn’t want to take the risk of starting up my desktop without a surge protector; so, I went to bed early.

The next morning I went to the hardware store of my fav computer guy. But he didn’t open his store. I was there upto 11.30 am. And, he was not reachable in his either cell or line phone. I wanted to buy the battery from him. Only for wanting to give him some businesses I wasted the whole morning!

Late in the evening I went to a store near my house and bought the battery. They said it is best to charge the new battery full before using the UPS. I had to charge the battery for 6 hours. So, Tuesday night was spent in charging the new battery.

So, here I’m starting up my desktop for the first time in the last 48 hours!

No comments: