Saturday, August 11, 2007

Updating on the blogger himself!

On the 6th I had a hearty meal, a major portion of it being pork, which I later on found out to be of spoilt meat. Some hours later, I had developed a strong vomiting tendency. I immediately suspected it to be a case of some kind of food poisoning.

Also immediately, I got this hunch that once I started vomiting, I would really be in a bad shape.

All night long, I was there on my bed, trying to suppress that vomiting tendency, only getting fitful of sleeps. The effort became a bit lighter after I dragged myself to toilet around midnight.

The following day and night also did not bring me any relief. I had still that vomiting tendency but on a much lighter intensity. This is another way of saying that I had zero appetite. I had forced myself to drink water.

I was better on the 9th. In the morning, I booted up pc and read some headlines. I was there for about some fifteen minutes but a damned virus managed to sneak in and infected my pc.

Only today I managed to gather up enough will to clean up the computer and try to go online.

I’m using the dial up network. From the 1st of this month onwards, the broadband network has never been working, at least from my end point of the net.

No comments: