Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Finding the 'Tat'.

 We need to briefly revisit my last post.


We need to give our attention to this sentence of the first paragraph.


--It turns out the architects of our language were not bogged down by the 'Ya' stuff(my last post) but instead were trying to sneak behind and made a fruitful encounter with what constitute the soul of a lake.(The lesson here is the we should not get bogged down by the 'Ya' stuff but instead try to the find the soul behind the worldy things).Let's try to track down the path they might have taken to get to the soul of a lake.--


So,the architects of our language refused to be bogged down by the 'Ya' stuff.At this very moment,we have this overriding desire to say that our architects are more inclined to pursue the 'Ye' stuff.


But I have just found out that it should be 'Tat' stuff--not 'Ye' stuff.


The idea suddenly flashed into my mind when I was still my bed.


Quickly,I jumped out of my bed and noted down the time--it was 3:45 am.


The common usage of 'Tat' is usually by young girls--it hints at the desire to nuke out any cozying up efforts.Hinting at nuking something out?How the term like this made me jump out of bed and note down the time of finding it?I have the exact  answer and  will incorporate it in my monograph.As in previous instances,it would occupy disproportionately large space here in this blog in attempting to explain it. ( The young girls are effectively saying that "Not a tiny bit of a chance in this 'ya'--may be,in another dimension!".This facet of 'Tat' that can carry the meaning of 'another dimension' is of main interest for us here.Here,we must not fail to note the huge sense of humour of our architects.They had the foresight to sense that most of our intellectual,in some point of time,would start acting like a 'leima'--this 'leima' reference should be read together with some earlier of posts of mine which clearly states any mention of this term does not imply any inferiority of a 'leima'.So,the architects manage to hide a gem of a term,in plain sight,camouglaged as a slang,mostly used by giggling young girls!).


Then,again I had to jump out of my bed and noted down the time--it was 4:29 am.


This time another idea flashed into my mind.The idea is the diagram representing a rotation--we have already found out what it means by oscillation and waves in our language.


I am still trying to figure out the significance of the second finding.


But I am totally sure of the significance of my first finding early this morning.


The purpose of this particular post is  purely to record the date and timing of my first finding.Is this an ego boosting exercise?


At one time,I answered 'yes' and decided not to publish this post.


But I suddenly remembered that I had announced that I should be ready to begin work in the collaborative effort of out society to start to fully understand our language.Considering this context,I am fairly certain that finding the 'Tat' is a huge high water mark of this journey.


So,finally,I have decided to publish this post.

No comments: