Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Of expansion and contraction of land.

 This lockdown has taught me how to go to bed early.My usual habit is to go to bed at around midnight.It really surprises me that I am now comfortable going to bed at around nine in the night!Sometimes,I do it at around 8.30 pm!! Surprise,surprise!!


And,I used to hate radio transmission carrying AIR Imphal programme,firmly believing that it is government propaganda machine.I still think it is a propaganda machine--but I now sense that some employees,fully realistic about its nature,manage to squeeze in gems of Manipur-specific knowledge in their progamming.


Some of those kind of programmes are the ones dealing with our prophesies and stories from Puya.


Last night,I came across two more prophesies.I had had the chance to listen to that programme several times in the past but failed to note down the two prophesies.Last night,as I was midway through  that programme,I ran for paper and pen,determined to note them down! I was ready with pen and paper and here is the proof of them!!(And,the prophesies kept me awake well past the new bedtime of mine but when I was awakened at around 2 in the morning by the desire to go the toilet,the outline of the prophesy began to form in my mind.I saw the prophesy in a hazy three parts--it seems that our brain never stops working in its subconscious state.But it was only at around 10 this morning that I began to gain a more clearer picture of the prophesy).


A) Manipurgi ninghtoudi Bhuvan chingda turani.


B) Paatki tharoina sana konungda mahum thurani.


I suspect that the first one is of recent origin.Besides,I am more attracted to the second one because of its association with 'Paat',which I had discussed in my post,entitled "The soul of a paat and experiments in pictorial syntax".I am excited to find the above prophesy because I will get the chance to test my deduction I had tried in my Feb 10 post.


1) I am keeping the interpretation of a 'Paat' same as I did in my Feb 10 post.In that post,I deducted that the soul of a 'Paat' is 'multiplication'.


2) Next comes the key term of our prophesy--'Tharoi'.


a) The best logical step is to compare it with 'Thammoi'.


b) Here the 'Th(a)' energized an enclosed space of flesh (ie 'Moi') to act as a pump,by its expansion and contraction modes.(Going further with this logical step, 'Moi'[fart] metaphorically,is something that indicates good health;so,'Moirang' becomes a place enabling good health).Trying to dig deeper through the riddle here,we are likely facing an actor who can make 'contraction and expansion' of expanses of land at its will.(The literal meaning of 'Tharoi' is the actor which can 'expand' out of,and 'contracts' into,its shell). 


c) It sure sounds like imperialism.


d) Now,combining (1) and (2),it is the 'imperialism coming out of a land which has a huge population'.( As we are living in a state plagued by land disputes,this might also indicate the imperialist taking advantage of our society's historical weakness).


3) SANA.


a) Going by several deductions in my past posts,it is 'beastly appendage'.Metaphorically,it is coercive device.In its literal meaning,it is gold--what a play of words in our prophesies!


4) KONUNG.


a) 'Ko' is an enclosed room.


b) 'Nung' is the one I described in my post entitled "Stones afloat!".I will reproduce the  two sentences here.


--We had already discussed (in several of my earlier posts) 'Na' as to mean an appendage,sound,sound waves or as to mean that societal coalition which does not read.It has already deducted that the literal meaning of 'Nung' (stone) might come from the last concept.--


c) Combining (a) and (b),we have 'the room which deals with the popular mandate of a society'.The literal meaning of 'Konung' is palace.


5) Combining (3) and (4),we get 'the room which embodies the popular mandate of a society,possessing coercive devices'.( Going by the recent political development, we should  not discount the possibility of our prophesy indicating this 'room' as having already co-opting the members of our own royal families).


6) MAHUM.


a) I have already tried proposing a rule for  word formation of such types of terms in my mongraph.But it would be too lengthy to describe it here.It indicates the existence of 'Hu' in both in its singular and plural states.'Hu' is 'devilish' 'Ha',which denotes strategies.Metaphorically,it indicates ongoing formation of substantial numbers of devilish strategies--both,brilliant and dumb.


7) THURANI.


a) As already been discussed in my post "Stones afloat!",'Thu' is the 'Th(a)' is in its anchored state,ready for its value extraction.So,it indicates the existence of 'heightened state of activities'.


8) Combining (6) and (7),we have the statement-- 'there is the heightened state of activities in devising devilish strategies--both,brilliant and dumb'.


Now,combining these three parts,we have the full prophesy in front of our own eyes,It can be described as follow:


--The imperialist(of a vast population), in collaboration with actors(who happen to posses coercive power as well),thrown up by the popular mandate,which,in its turn, teaming up with the members of our own royal family,will start devising devilish strategies-both,brilliant and dumb.--


No comments: