Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Reining in my stream of ideas to a desired target.

 Today is 'Day for conservation of Lakes'.


How the word,'Paat',comes to denote a lake sets me into a thinking spree.


We have so many words that are too difficult to decode.But that does not intimidate me.


Decoding such words,in course writing my monograph,actually brings me joyous moments.


How could not anybody feel joyous when he/she can find answers to such questions (listed below) in course of writing a monograph?


--Everybody is shouting from the rooftop that we have a 2000 years old history.But how can it be possible when we do not have even a name for our homeland?


--Again,everybody is glowing with super pride declaring that we have such a rich heritage of art and culture.But how can it possible when we  do not have proper words to denote arts and literature?


In the course of writing my monograph,I am successful in finding the answers to these questions.


As a corollary to this,I also think that I finally can put my fingers on what actually constitute the Meitei national character.


Reading between the lines,one can see that my intention is to hint that these stuff situate so near to us that it is difficult for us to find them.We have been looking at some distances for so long that thses stuff seems navigate themselves under the radar of our society.


Let's start with 'Literature'.


1) 'Lei' is tongue,which makes utterance intelligible to us.


2) 'Lei-e' is blood and flesh edition of 'Lei',that is,'word'.(I try applying the same set of rules to decode 'wahei'--it comes to mean 'anti-thesis'--I'm still trying to understand how we come to use a word meaning 'anti-thesis'  to denote the term 'word').


3) 'Lei-e-lik' is a sentence.


4) 'Lei-e-lik-mai' ('Lamai' might be a corrupted form of this) is a page.


5) Going further with our flow of deduction,'Lei-e-lik-mai-lik' should mean a book.


6) But 'Lailik' is book.


7) In several previous posts dealing with prophesies,we had discuused 'Lai' as to mean blood and flesh edition of 'La'.So,'Lai'denotes essence,substance or skillfulness in their sublimes states.So, in the context of 'Lailik',we can say that it is the 'lik' of those which are thoroughly peer-reviewed.


8) Then,the logical step is to come to 'Lairik epa'--to write a book.


9) In my monograph I actually need a diagram to fully interprete 'Epa'.Reproducing that portion here in this blog is not possible at the moment.So,I would come straight to that deduction of mine.


'Epa' means the process or activity of reining in the flow of ideas to a pre-determined or desired target.


9) we all know that 'Lailik' and 'Epa' are closely connected with literature but they are,in themselves, do not denote literature.


10) In my monograph,I make use of 'Fa'(in sync with 'Epa') to come a near a term capable in denoting literature.


11) 'Fa' is a root word suffused with sexual allegory.It means both vagina and clitoris at the same time.


The supreme beauty comes from its ability to represent both the organs at the same time.Because it enbles 'Fa' to denote both beginning and end at the same time.


In our context,we feel like entering a bubble where we can feel both the beginning of a story and climax of it itself,that too,in a fleeting moment.


To put it with a romantic twist,we start with love at first sight,trying to locate ourselves inside a mutually comfortable zone,getting to know one another,intimacy--this part is the start of a story.


Then,a lot of drama should intervene before coming to actual love making.Of seeking consent and predictably, not getting it.The heartburn.


To make the story short,can we take the pang of child birth as a supreme anti-climax?


Of course,we have the climax of everlasting beauty in bringing forth a new living being in this world.


12) The common usages are:'Fuba' comes from the allegory of the penetrative force of a love making--'Fee' is the existential exhibition of two threads in action--'Fungka' is the room where one stone is struck with another,bringing forth a spark and then, a fire.


!2) I'm trying to make sense of an 'Epa' suffused with all the shades of nuances of 'Fa'.


13) The actual term I propose is 'facha-e-pee',where 'Cha' is nutrient,energy or motion.(To make it more clear,I do it in this way--'Fa-cha-epa-e.I also want to note that in performing the above exercise I consistently try to banish my emotion and only follow the logical flow. By this,I mean to underline that I do not give any thought to the possible acceptance or rejection of my proposed term by our society--I just try to do my duty as the logical flow dictates it).

No comments: