Thursday, February 18, 2021

Two rotations -- one inside the another.

 Please come to the second finding on the early morning(ie at 4.29 am) of the 16th day of this month.(My last post).


Also,kindly note that I have been working on the subject for barely 10 hours.So,what I am doing right at this moment is to prepare a report on my efforts.


But why?


The reason is that,during this 10 hours efforts,I had been overwhelmed by mysterious 'coincidences'.I want to put on record these 'coincidences' as it is happening at the present moment.


A) The title of my monograph--"Elei Lei-e Toyaba : Ung-um-lei".It was more than 12 months ago when I came up with the name.


--At the fag end of nearly 10 hours of my effort,about the time I hopped into my bed last night,a diagram suddenly popped up in front of my eyes which is the pictorial rendering of 'Ung-um-lei'.I was totally taken aback by this 'coincidence'.


B) Now,the title of my monograph.


-- What exactly 'Elei'is? 


-- Besides the coming discussion on the above term,I do not particularly like to reveal,and discuss,the title of monograph before its publication.


-- But I gradually comes to grip of my predicament-I cannot go any further in my effort unless I start to have a re-look at the title of my monograph.Is this not another mysterious 'coincidence'? More so,in the middle of my effort to understand the the picture of 'Rotation' and its significance in our language,that too,after successful discussing the significance of 'Oscillation' and 'Wave'.


-- Isn't it the case of me going back a full circle in trying to understand the picture of 'Rotation' in our language? Some sort of a full circle in finding of another circle? Rotation and circle!!


C) It is also more than 12 months ago when I started to debate with myself if I should go for the publication of my monograph with the initial output of 10,000 copies minimum.The main reason to go for this misadventure is that I already had an inkling of the scale of disruption my monograph would bring about in our society.Being at that threshold,why not go for another disruption aimed at the last mile part of  our book distribution system?


I still firmly believe that,with the right blend of technology and innovation,we can aim for total disruption at the point of last mile part,which would result in a creative interaction with the book buyers of our society,triggering the factor to co-opt the magical critical mass number of our book buyers.If we can bring about that disruption,we can definitely aim for 10,000 copies of initial print and,then, scale up to 50,000 to 100,000 copies.I am fairly certain that our society would support their writers;but printing books and depositing them in a bookshop and waiting for our book buyers to come is a failed model.


I already have set aside some portion of my saving for the purpose.My aim is to look for a matching amount from some of my friends.And,I also have the list of my friends and I am fairly confident that the said friends would bring in the matching amount.(I will pursue my point that their matching amount will make it possible to reach the point where we can reap the benefits of the economy of scale).


Then,what's stopping me?


I have been encircled by a bunch of psychopaths for the last six years! Six  years already!


Not simple psychopaths--they are moneyed and networked psychopaths.


These psychopaths has already installed informers at the two pharmacies at the left side of my gate.They have another two informers working as a retailers at two retailing shops at the right side of my gate.Besides them,there are three households near my gate,whose members pick up their phones as soon as they see me at my gate.


They are fairly organized!


As soon as I step out of gate,at least four people grab their phones to call the psychopaths,with the possibility of another sets of,at least,three people picking up their's,some minutes later.


So,the psychopaths would come to know that I come out of my house within minutes of my stepping out of my gate.


Then,these psychopaths would spring into action.They did actually broke into my house and put chemicals in my drinking water.How do they get hold of their master key--in actual world situation,it is fairly certain their master key can unlock all the locks which are commercially available in Imphal.I am fairly certain these master keys are military grade.


In case of my inability to break free of this stranglehold,there is zero chance of the above scenario coming to a fruition.


Then,should I publish my monograph as an e-book?


I do not like this option but I will be forced to think of this in near future,because,beginning the early morning of the 16th day of this month,I am already in the process of designing the strategically framed questions which would form the concluding part of monograph.I think that it is not job of my monograph to go at length to try to answer the questions.


For my monograph,it will do its job if I can  frame the questions incorporating an intelligent design which would lift them into a strategically meaningful plane so as enable the readers to pull off the answers themselves.


The question are listed below.


a) How to continue the logical discussion guided by the principle of 'mayekna taba'?


b) Elei--why is this term so significant?


c) What is 'Lai'?


d) How to initiate the  discussion on 'Lai Haraoba'?


e) How to find the 'Tillam' of 'Ngou' and 'Atiya' ?


f) How to capture the messages coming out of pictures hung on a wall?


g) Is this a limited ideogram?


h) Makha kari leiri?(I would initiate the discussion with the supply of some of my  choicest collection of recently created terms).


This post has already become too long.


But I need to to make a neat conclusion by re-visiting the questions I put forth in the beginning of this post.


1) 'Lei-e' is a straight line (besides,being a word).


2) 'Elei' is the curved line.


How I come to this formation? Arbitrarily?


I did that by following of logic of two primary words--mother and father.


'Ipa' comes from the term 'pai'--from  which the term to denote 'to fly'(metaphorically,the oscillating movements of the eyelashes) comes forth.


Now,re-allocating the 'I' as the starting letter,we have 'Ipa',which,in effect,denotes the actor who physically obstructs the oscillating movement of the eyelashes.


Deploying the logic of sexual analogy,father is the one who penetrates.


In the same way,'Ima' comes from 'Mai'.For brevity,we can rush in to say 'Mai' as to mean a face.So,'Ima' is faceless.'Ima' is a mystery.Nobody,in particular,the male population,would ever come near to the vicinity of that metaphysical real estate of trying to decipher what motherhood is or what femininity is.Looking from that context, the word formation of 'Ima' is super elegant. 


In the course of the writing of my monograph I have found out that 'Elei-Lei-e' should be starting point of our logical steps to follow in trying to decipher our language.


What I had found on the early morning of 16th Feb 2021 helps to formulate the premise that the 'the five thawai' is blocked from our grasp in being locked up by 'Elei'.( Finding the pictorial rendering of the 'thawai ma-nga' is like unveiling the holy grail of the Meitei worldview),Going upto that point,my natural tendency is to negate the 'Elei' puzzle by using the power of a 'Lei-e'.


To my surprise,the resulting picture is a straight line piggybacking a circle.


Instantly,I came to know that I stumbled upon the pictorial rendition of the term 'Tatpa'.


Yesterday,I came up with another premise--'Tat' is never stationary.Then how to create a picture depicting the 'Tat'?As of now I have improvised by forcing the 'Tat' inside the circle of the 'Tatpa' rendition--but it is not sufficient.I have to make the circle surrounding the 'Tat' as constantly rotating.It is the only improvisation I think of in trying to tie down the ever moving 'Tat' so that we can have a pictorial rendition of it.


But,last night itself,I did stumble upon the idea that the above premise is not sufficient. Another picture of a rotation suddenly popped up in my mind.I have already tried putting this circle inside the 'Tatpa' circle.


Right now,I have the picture of a spinning circle inside the already spinning circle.I have this feeling that this is the picture we have been looking for so long--the holy grail of our worldview.


But,to my disappointment,I have found out that the two circles are spinning in the same direction.


What's the meaning of this?


I am trying to find out.

No comments: