Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Mirror image and exaggerated state.

 Following the footsteps of our ancient word,'Atiya',I propose that we use the newly-created word 'Afiya' to denote the term 'Arts'.


The first thing we conjure up hearing the word 'Atiya' is the ancient incantation 'Atiya Kulu Sitapa'.


On further examination it turns out that the two words,'Kulu' and 'Sitapa',mean the same thing.The first one is said from an affirmation axis and,the other,from the negative one.


Figuratively,we put the word,'Kulu' on the x-axis and 'Sitapa',on the -x-axis.(Of course,'Kulu' is more elegant).


Right in the middle of the two,the term 'Atiya' is left alone, unsaid!


It is as if it is on a widely public exhibition,inviting everyone-'Come,unveil me,if you can!'.


By now,we can deduce that the ones which are left unsaid in our language has the most significance and value.


In my monograph,interpreting 'Atiya' proved to be the most arduous and difficult.I did that by using a diagram.I did everything but every time,I failed.Then,one fine morning,on an impulse,I tried a mirror image of the diagram I was working with.(Yes,I do have a plain mirror and chalks on my table to produce mirror images of stock charts).The mirror image explains everything--it was such a huge relief.


The essence of 'Atiya' is mirror image.


The interpretation of 'Atiya' need three different diagrams and three  pages of words.The journey itself was exceptionally exciting.I do not  want to  kill off that feeling of excitement for every one and,together with the lack of space here,I will jump to the final deduction of mine.(This is another way of saying--'Please stay tuned for my monograph!).


On further examination,I find out that 'Atiya' represents mirror image and the prefix 'A' can also mean metaphysical,exaggerated state.It can make a word to carry a negative meaning  by situating there as a prefix. 


Now,let's come straight to our newly-created word,'Afiya'.


1) Here 'A' is an exaggerated state(and by imitating the word formation of 'Atiya',our 'Afiya' also carries the meaning of mirror image as well).


2) As was discussed in my last post,'Fi or Fee' is the existential stage of 'Fa'.


3) We also discussed 'Fa' on the same post.


4) 'Ya'


a) We are familiar with 'Ya' when we have the incantation in 'Lai Haraoba'--Ho ya ya ya ya.


b) But the most commonplace(and hence,escaping our attention) 'Yahouba'.It is getting up from bed,signifying morning.


c) Reading the above with 'Yachangba',it is clear that 'Ya' means the world as we see with our eyes.(The corollary here is that the night,when there is no light making our eyes,more or less,useless is not the part of 'Ya').


Here,we must not fail to note that the term 'Ya' exhibits strong similarity with the Sanskrit word,'Maya'.But when we begin interpreting the term 'Ya' from our root word,all the Sanskrit scholars of the whole world would feel embarrassed that they happen to be the guardians of the Vedas--murmuring that how our Vedas are so shallow compared to 'ya'(Well,well,this is another of my lame jokes,that nevertheless,hints to say again--'Please stay tuned for my monograph!),


So,we are trying to deploy a newly created word which is the mirror image of 'Fiya'--this mirror image also situates at its exaggerated state.


I fancy that I do take a baby step in the journey of trying to fully understand our language.There is a lot more works to be done.We should do that in a collaborative mode--deploying all the available mind power and creativity of all the stakeholders of this sector.


As soon as my monograph is published I will be ready to begin work in whatever position my society delegated to me.


I want to go there with an open mind.


So,it is necessary to talk about what is there in my mind upfront here.I want to proceed in the following steps:


1) Is our language a 'limited but intelligent ideogram'?


2) Deducting from (1),is our language  defined by a syntax which is pictorial,not grammatical?


3) Reading (1) and (2) together and looking ahead,should we try to 'limit' the 'ideogram' journey at the present stage and,from that point of time,try to devise a grammatical approach?


No comments: