Saturday, May 06, 2006

Another Monday

I again went to the Junior Telecom Officer for my broadband account.

Remember that fellow saying that he would submit the technical feasibility report by Monday last? When I got there the report was still in his desk.

He wanted me to photocopy some official papers. I obliged. Went to the room where the photocopying machine was running furiously. But the caretaker said there were no papers and I had to bring papers. I said it was JTO’s official papers. He told me to bring papers from the JTO!

I went out and took the photocopies at my own cost.

He attached the report to the just photocopied documents and said that he would submit them to the concerned officer today!

I asked him if I could carry the sealed envelop to the officer myself.

After some hesitations he agreed and I finally submitted the report to the concerned offcer.

This concerned officer took the enveloped, tore it open, examine papers inside and said—

“Come on Monday”.

Another Monday!

No comments: