Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Anxieties to excitements

In the morning, I had an argument with myself.

If what I actually want is to dress up for someone special, I better check out what I have already in the wardrobe. So, in front of the mirror, I actually dressed up!

In all the combinations, I’m mostly presentable. I had also found out that I had several t-shirts which I had yet to put on in any occasion. And, I have also found out that my Lee Cooper boot seems to be very similar to the one worn by Dean Kamen!

So, my anxieties actually morph into excitements. Well, I know exactly whom I’m planning to meet ( but for the moment I’ll keep it as a little secret). My anxieties are everything about how to dress exactly right for the occasion. I don’t want to look dressy and too rehearsed.

I’ll go in a khaki and a t-shirt.

No comments: