Saturday, September 23, 2006

Shopping and a pink t-shirt!

I’m in the mood for some shopping.

Yesterday also I went out to find a pair of denims. But I could not find anything I like. Today also I tried but I returned exhausted and not finding anything worthwhile.

I know a Hong Kong brand that fits me. But I want to try something new. Something new but fits me.

How it fits you, is a matter of feeling because most pairs come with almost identical style and cuts. But I won’t do without that feeling.

While I had been in these moods I read a wired report that scanners are being deployed to measure exactly fits of a person. You go inside a scanning box and within seconds your fits are exactly measured. And you can have your clothes tailored exactly to your fits. I like the idea very much. I like somebody holding my personalized measurements in their database and keep producing my personalized clothes whenever I order for them.

Today also I tried a t-shirt presented to me by my sister, who is in Delhi. She presented me that some months back. When it was delivered to me I could see through the wrappings that it was actually PINK! Let’s say shade of pink. So, I did not even open the package—come to think of this, a pink t-shirt! But when I returned empty handed today, I wanted to try something new. So, I opened the package that had been sitting unopened for so many months. But here is a surprise; it actually goes well with my khakis!

And this evening I suddenly wanted to buy some white t-shirts. My hunch is that I’ll opt for the white t-shirts instead of the denim tomorrow.

Because I’m going shopping tomorrow also!

No comments: