Sunday, July 01, 2007

It's still an expensive toy.

I wanted to watch the live videos of the start of iPhone sales. As time difference is nearly 12 hours, I woke up at around 6 am today( 6 am of 30th here is around 6 pm of the 29th there at San Fransisco area). But there was no power supply!

By 11 am, when the power supply resumed, it was anti-climatic. By then the latest update on Gizmodo was about the availability of iPhones in many Apple and AT&T stores. The latest update on Gizmodo says the phone is currently available in all stores.

Gizmodo had done an excellent job in covering the iPhone's debut.

But it is still an expensive toy. To my mind, any mobile device having even a larger screen of 5" would still be a toy.

If I get the screen size coming to around 7", I can start seriously considering it an ultra portable notebook.

I'm thinking: Can I seriously work on that device?

No comments: