Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I wanted to put the following into as last Sunday's post. I could not do it then. On Monday also, I could not it. Yesterday, there was nightlong power outage. So, today I put it as a current blog post anyway!
---------------

Today being a Sunday, it was late in the morning when I went out of my bed.

With the steaming cup of tea, I tried to get a glimpse of the morning news. But I could not log into the network connection.

After several tries, I gave up and instead, fired up my recently downloaded vlc media player to play my currently favorited playlist. To the tune of my favorite songs, I quickly washed the utensils! You know, I was on my way to the daily chore of making my lunch.

As soon as I was over with the chore, I turned off the music and tried to log into the network, thinking that I had no chance of getting there on the Web. But surprisingly, I could log into the network at the very first try.


To my surprise, I found a friend online. It was a surprise because this particular friend usually needs a lot coaxing for a simple online presence there on my buddy list.

Well, well, we talked and talked. Until the bad BSNL internet connection dropped, we had not lost a second to play catch up with each other. It now seems to me that we were literally trying to devour each other.

We had not talked for several years now. That might one of the reasons why we actually tried to devour each other.

But I am really happy to learn that our friendship remains as fresh as ever. I also sent her an email telling this.
-------------

1 comment:

Jayanta Oinam said...

I was eagerly waiting for your next posting. April, May, June, July and August...when?