Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The 10 minute show

While I was readying to go to bed at around 10 pm last night, we got a proper downpour. Just like the good old June rainfall!

But it barely lasted for 10 minutes.

10 minutes or so later, it lost its steam. Together with it,the temperature also lsot its steam in going upwards.

When I went to bed I even made use of the ligthweight Chinese duvet. It was more like one of those nights just on the onset of winter. It was actually very pleasant. And, I inevitably slept like a log!

Early in the morning, I found out that it was bright and sunny. Like it was already spring.

By 10 in the morning, we were greeted with clear, blue sky. Not even a speck of clouds.

C'mon, we are talking about a June morning.

Within the duration of around 12 hours, we had experienced such drastic changes in the moods of weather god. What's happening?

I'm beginning to think such drastic changes are not good signs at all.

No comments: