Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Relief today!

For several days, my sister from Delhi have been telling us that today she would have a must-attend schedule.

Today at around 9.30 in the morning, she would be going to the place in Senapati district where Dr Kishan together with his two subordinate staff were murdered.

From what she had been tellng us we gathered that it was planned for a private function for family members for Kishan to erect a memorial stone at the spot.

Yesterday, she told me to expect her late in the afternoon.

But she didn't turn up.

I suspect their plan had gone awry. They planned it as puely private function. But then they found out that everybody wanted to attend with probably full attendance of State's media.

So, it might turn out to be an elaborate function.

That she didn't turn meant other sisters also didn't come. That means I was relieved of palying host to her sisters today!

But for the coming days it would be my must-attend duty to play host to my sisters late in the afternoon. Until she returns to Delhi on month end!

No comments: