Thursday, June 04, 2009

It's so sudden

The temperature has jumped up.

It's not growing up gradually. The sudden jump was so pronounced yesterday.

Last evening, it was a terrible feeling to come to face to face with the moment when I suspected that the Windows was about to crash. Several times the Windows could not boot up fully. After several attempts, I had to boot it up in safe mode and then, shut down again. Then, I tried booting up normally.

I've been asking myself why it failed to boot up fully so suddenly and without any apparent reason.

Was it due to the sudden rise in temperature?

I also thought that with so heat there there would be a heavy downpour yeterday. But nothing did come down.

Right now, it's so warm.

It seems a bit unusual for place in a high altitude like Imphal.

No comments: