Thursday, March 01, 2007

Questions

Wow, it was an extraordinary election.

On my personal level also, it was a humbling event. I always fancy that I know something about the working of this society. Now, I know there are so many things hidden from my sight within this society. I should learn more.

So many questions keep coming up into my mind.

Is it a simple issue of choosing between a national party and a regional one?

Is it also a simple question getting some development works and getting a stable government?

To be more direct, is it the case of the people approving of Congress Party’s ideology?

Isn’t it also the stark demonstration of how some powerful sections of the society forgetting the dictum that folks have lot wisdom?

On a more mundane level, is it the beginning of the fall of Mr Muivah as the foremost Naga leader?

If so, will he embark on a desperate course of action?

I have again some works tomorrow which demand that I should wake up early in the morning. I’ll come again tomorrow on this subject.

No comments: