Friday, March 23, 2007

It's late

I planned my Cheiraoba day as a model day for my daily life. On that day, I did not go out and stay at my home till late in the evening. And I did exactly that daily chore which I like to be the basis of my daily and normal life but I kept on straying from.

I started out from the timing of my getting up in the morning and went on to the timing of my breakfast, morning bath, lunch etc.

At night, I cooked a fish and after dinner, I quickly brushed my teeth, determined to go to bed at 11 pm after a quick posting to my blog. But when I rushed to my computer, the clock read 10.55 pm.

What choice did I have? Other than going to bed promptly?

Same thing happened last night.

Tonight, I am making a lot progress. It was only 10 minutes 10 when I finished brushing my teeth.

I’ll try to keep this pattern.

So, belatedly, I’ve to say this: ‘Happy Cheiraoba’!

No comments: