Monday, June 19, 2006

The lecture and the Forum

I went to meet some trustees of ‘Arambam Somorendra Trust’. All of them want to make the lecture available online but they have no website. They will discuss the matter.

One of the trustees is Mr Thounaojam Tarunkumar, who is also the editor-in-chief of Eastern Quarterly published by Manipur research Forum, Delhi. I did not know then that he was in any way connected with the research forum. As we were talking, I casually broached up about the non-availability of Eastern Quarterly online. He was surprised hearing that and said it is already available at the research forum’s site.

Well, I kept searching for Eastern Quarterly and that produced no results. But I have not the cool head for seeking another parameter for the search. Like Manipur Research Forum. I seemed to be in a perennial state of haste and this is starting to bother really badly. I’m in a totally bad mood.

Here is the link for the Forum where you can get the articles of Eastern Quarterly.

No comments: