Monday, August 07, 2006

In a soup

I could not find any worthwhile recipes which were both wheat and milk free. Only now, I can feel the proverbial gravity of the situation. Right now, I find myself in pretty harsh terrain of dietary permutation and combinations.

Mostly, I hate the timing. It is now the time I myself feel that I should devote all time writing.

My aim is cutting the amount of rice intake. But when you are going in for wheat free food, there is inevitably some amount of rice flour in it. And that defeats my very purpose of searching the recipes.

During the last few months, I had been eating pork without any rice or bread. But I want to restrict pork to once or twice a week.

Now, it dawns upon me that I have to devote considerable time and efforts for finding the kind of foods which are both wheat and milk free.

No comments: