Friday, October 13, 2006

Not satisfied

I’m not satisfied with myself when I’ve tried to reason that ‘Nura Temsing-nabi’ might well be the spark that will ignite the revolts of the suppressed people across the Indian subcontinent.

I’m still convinced that I’ve some very important points to make.

I've found it a little tricky to cogently put it down in a crisp prose. But my only consolation is that it’s a tough topic to begin with and still tougher to put it into a presentable form so as to convince others.

We will have a bandh on the 15th and I’m thinking of sitting through that day to make my point.
Now, let me try to tell you that those ‘intangibles’ which I find them so difficult to put into words have actually a lot of remarkable consequenses around us.

Let’s try this news. Indian military have already supplied tanks to the Burmese army. They are in the process of giving them warships (small ones?). Inida’s navy chief made a secret visit to Burma recently. That news was dated 4th Oct and carried by Indo-Asian News service. I cannot give you the link because subcsription is required.

Mind you, all these were done in hush hush manner. Don’t you think they are all something to do with the ‘inatangibles’ we are trying to define?

Update: Here is a link.

No comments: