Monday, October 09, 2006

The switchover

I’ve switched over to Blogger beta. That’s why there is flurry of changes in my blog template.

You can make a lot changes without having to come face to face with html! It’s a great idea. They even have a drag and drop tool.

But apparently, they have forgotten to incorporate the global timestamp tool. Now, I’ve to manually fix my timestamp.

What about my picture? For some time now, I’ve this uneasy feeling that I’ve been spewing out really strong opinions without disclosing fully about myself. Whatever one wants to say something he/she should do it openly. The possibility of remaining anonymous in a blog is not a license to say any irresponsible thing. Posting a picture of mine is my way of saying that I’m taking responsibility for whatever I’ll be talking ( as well as I’ve already written ) here.

BTW, I’ve not that long hair now. I cut it off.

No comments: