Saturday, June 09, 2007

Come change!

Sometimes, you feel so strongly that you stand rock-solid for something, for someone. You are hellbent on believing that some feelings, some emotions are meant to last for a lifetime. Then, somewhere along the way, a tiny seed of change got embedded inside you. As it begins to unfolds itself inside of you, you feel uneasy a the begining and then, soemtimes later, you are actually angry with yourself.

But should you resist that change for flowering itself?

Should you feign ignorance of the change taking place inside of you and carry on with life as usual, even when there is the real promise of a lot beautiful things coming your way along with the change?

Right at the moment, I feel overwhelmed. Warily, I still look forward. Unable to decide anything, I am opening up myself for the change to come to me.

No comments: