Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Indoors--totally!

I spent the whole day indoors. I went out only at dust to buy some vegetables. The market was all deserted. There were only 20/30 odd vegetable sellers around when I bought my share.

Should we talk about success/failure of bandhs any more?

Well, we should say that today's bandh definitely disrupted public life. And that's bad enough.

Staying indors all day helped me in writing down some scenes of my screenplay. I make it a point to write down the scenes only when they come out alive in moving images in my eyes. That makes me a slow writer. But I'm not in a hurry.

I'm not still able to find the trends of the ongoing turf war within rebel groups which resulted in today's bandh. Tomorrow, my work will necessiate meeting a lot of people. I'll keep my ears open and pick up whatever they are saying about this bandh. Any relevant snippet will be put up here in this blog.

Tonight, I'm going to bed early.

No comments: